Win a trip to New York
We have a STAGGERINGLY exciting and exclusive competition for Concert-One & Planet Rock VIPs – how do you fancy a three day trip to New York in January to see the US premiere of the Emerson Lake & Palmer’s documentary film – which shows amazing archive footage of the band’s 40 year journey and footage from their final show recorded at last year’s High Voltage Festival.
We’ll fly you to New York and put you up in a hotel for two nights so that you can enjoy one of the most rock n roll cities in the world in style, and see one of the most anticipated music films in recent years, which will screen on 19th January 2012.
One runner up will bag a pair of VIP tickets to the London premiere of the film at the HMV Forum, Kentish Town on Monday 14 November.
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER:
40TH ANNIVERSARY REUNION CONCERT
ELP’s 40th Anniversary Reunion Concert took place when they headlined High Voltage 2010.
For more info, just click here.
To enter the New York Competition, click here.
- Universal Music Tribe ELP Reunion DVD review
- Voices from the past having a blast – Sun Herald
- Listen to the Planet Rock advert for the ‘For One night Only’…
- For One Night Only… ELP update – Meet Carl Palmer
- Emerson Lake & Palmer: 40th Anniversary Reunion Concert Blu-ray Review
- Welcome back my friends
- Biography – Carl Palmer
- Biography – Greg Lake
- Biography – Keith Emerson
- Emerson, Lake & Palmer